Our technicians have the ability to provide respirator medical clearance for over 100 employees a day.
Our approach to conducting this mobile testing service during normal production operations does comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 and is outlined below:
Each employee will complete an OSHA questionnaire form supplied by MHTS.
Each employee will also complete a respirator user evaluation form for the Physician or Licensed Health Care Professional (PLHCP), supplied by MHTS.
A pulmonary function test (PFT) will be performed at the time of testing. The following additional information applies:
- Testing will be performed by NIOSH accredited technicians
- Respirator Medical Clearance will be determined by a Board Certified Physician
The results of the testing will be supplied in the following formats and will contain the following:
- A summary report identifying the number of employees tested and the pass/fail status. MHTS can provide individual facility reports as well as a master summary for management
- A list in alphabetical order of all employees who received a respirator medical clearance test and the status of all test results for each employee
- A form depicting status with the board certified physician’s determination of medical clearance will be provided to management. A copy of the determination form required to be distributed to employees will also be provided
For further information regarding the services provided by Mobile Health Testing Solutions, please contact us at: